ELECTRONIC BUSINESS AND MARKETING
ELECTRONIC BUSINESS AND MARKETING
- Basic Marketing Principles – Marketing Mixture
- Environment and Competition Analysis – Emphasis on Small and Medium Enterprises
- Behavior of Consumer Behavior
- Introduction to Market Research – Principles and Objectives
- Competition and Activity in the Electronic Environment
- E-Marketing and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
SOCIAL MEDIA: A MODERN BUSINESS TOOL
- Social Media and Electronic Communities
- Using Social Media for Business Action – Focus on the Google Campaign
- Twitter, Blogs and Microbloggs
- Social Networking and Media Sharing: Focus on Facebook and Youtube
Websites Social news and bookmarking, ratings and reviews, forums
- New Trends in E-Marketing: Affiliate, Mobile, and Email Marketing
- Create a Social Media Plan – Track Performance with Google Analytics
START ACTION OF AN ELECTRONIC BUSINESS
- Launching e-business activities
- Strategies, Tactics and Practices
- Electronic Security Issues and Ethics Issues
ENTERSOFT CRM SOFTWARE SEMINAR
- Customer segmentation for use in campaigns
- Management of campaigns and events – monitoring of responses
- Activity monitoring on social media
- Analysis and utilization of information in social media
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SEMINAR
The Social Media Marketing Seminar t provides comprehensive practical knowledge and strategy through 9 social media seminars for 8 social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus, Pinterest) and 5 social media advertising platforms , Google AdWords YouTube Video, Instagram Advertising, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads).
The most comprehensive seminar around social media provides you with strategic and practical knowledge in 8 different social networks. We each analyze the strategic possibilities and the practical choices we have to make to get as much reach as possible at the lowest possible cost. After the end of the seminar, you know exactly the characteristics and the strategy you have to follow in each of them as the training is step by step. Combining effective organic presence across 8 social media with inexpensive and targeted advertising on 5 ad platforms, you achieve results measured in terms of actual market (sales, customers, profit).
- Be able to chart a comprehensive social media strategy using all available channels (8 different social media).
- Design successful insights into the 8 social media that will use the algorithms of each medium to gain more visibility by making the most of the organic appeal that each instrument can offer.
- Create social media campaigns by utilizing Facebook’s Business Manager, Google AdWords Video for YouTube, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads. Targets the largest possible return on investment (ROI) at the lowest possible cost per conversion.
- You can design an effective publishing plan in 8 social media spending the smallest possible time without losing efficiency. At Social Media we work smartly and effectively by saving time for other digital marketing activities or to enhance engagement
- You can measure results through Social Media Analytics and other tools and track sales streams, i.e. channels that bring high sales and performance. you can measure the performance of both your ads and your organic presence and know it at any moment how many sales have brought to your business each post on Facebook or other social networks
- Be prepared to go out against the competition and bring results that will make the difference using the tools and the strategy of the seminar. Use the practical seminar from the next day to get results in practice.