GREEK LANGUAGE COURSES FOR FOREIGNERS
Integrated Modern Greek Language Teaching Program for adults, foreigners and expatriates. The program includes: (intensive and non-intensive courses) covering all linguistic levels, from baseline level A1 to level C2. Students practice all the skills as they learn to speak, read, write and communicate in Greek.
The educational approach includes dialogues and authentic texts appropriate to the age of participants of the course and adapted to their linguistic level, as well as pleasant and friendly activities of understanding and producing spoken and written language, based on photographic and audiovisual material freely available on the Internet songs, movie clips, TV series, weather reports, videos with scenes of everyday life, etc.).
TEACHING AND ACADEMIC STAFF
All the Greek language teaching and academic staff are holders of a degree from Greek universities, while
some are holders of postgraduate degrees and have many years of experience in teaching Modern Greek to non-Greek-speaking students of all ages and levels.
LEVELS OF LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE
- Oral and Written Communication (speech, audio comprehension) further familiarity with the Language.
- Special expressions & vocabulary (for various communication needs).
- Development of expression and perception.
- Grammar & Editorial Structure – consolidation and systematization of knowledge
- Written Communication (drafting texts, reading papers).